It’s not hard to setup, but since you’d probably rather watch a video than read a manual… We made a quick video that walks you through the unpacking process for a new MicroBlasting system.
- There is no right or wrong order to set up the AccuFlo and ProCenter Plus. Just make sure everything is connected securely BEFORE turning the power on.
- The vent hose must be routed through the pinch valve and connected to the hopper on the ProCenter Plus
- Cover the tube in the desiccant bowl WHEN adding desiccant.
- Do not plug your phone charger or other equipment into the ProCenter Plus. You can easily blow a fuse in the unit.
- Refer to the manuals here.
BookMark this Page
Our Support Resources features information about troubleshooting and maintaining your equipment.
Still Looking for a MicroBlasting System?
What makes this system ideal for manual applications?
- Comfortable: Features ergonomic design to ease long hours of blasting
- Flexible: Flows a wide range of media
- Consistent: Patented modulated abrasive feed
- User-friendly: Easy to use, easy to set-up, and easy to maintain
- Mobile: Has wheels and fits through most doorways
- Clean: Uses HEPA filtration
- Quiet: Sound level is just 68 dBA
- Cost-effective: Our best deal for a turnkey solution